Navigating to Climate Data and Products from the FOTG County Locator
To get climate data and products from the NRCS Field Office Technical Guide (FOTG)
- From the FOTG County Locator map, select the appropriate state.
States may be divided into many areas; ensure the proper area is selected.
- Select the appropriate county.
- From the menu of the left, select Section II.
- Expand the Climate Data file folder.
- Click on ?Agricultural Application Climate Information System
- Select the WETS button in the Product column.
- Select the station to view (single station only).
- Select the Go button.
- Verify that the specific station has enough data to produce a WETS
If there is insufficient data, select an adjacent station or another county
with stations that have sufficient data.
Note: If you know the FIPS state and county code,
substitute it in the following url:
Press the Submit button to execute.
You can find the state and county FIPS codes here:
For more information, contact Jolyne