tutorial shows how to remove columns from a report in Report Generator. The
first example removes a single data type from the report. The second example
then removes all data types from the report.
- Start Report Generator.
- Select the Create/Modify Report tab.
- Choose the station. In the Enter station(s) field, enter the following station ID: 526.
- Station 526, Hogg Pass, will be added to the Selected Stations list. When a station is added, the View Station Information link appears in the upper left corner of the application.
- Select the View Station Information link. The Station View panel will open, displaying the station name, station metadata (such as Network, County, Elevation, Latitude, and Longitude), a site photo and a link to the site in Google Maps.
- From the Station View pane, hover over the the Reports dropdown list and select Standard Sensors-Hourly.
Note: The Reports and Metadata Reports dropdown lists contain pre-defined reports for commonly-used data elements.
- Under Manage Selected Columns, enable the checkbox next to the
snow water equivalent data type.
- Select the Remove Selected Columns
link. The data type will be deleted from the list.
- Next, select the Remove All link. All the data types will be removed from the list.
This completes the Remove Columns tutorial. If you feel comfortable
working with columns, move on the tutorials under the Managing Report Types