Add a Station
This tutorial describes how to add stations to a
report in Report Generator.
- Open Report Generator. The application will open
with the Mt. Hood Test Site selected (the default).
- Select the Create/Modify Report tab.
- Choose the network. In the Select network:
field choose a
networkfrom the dropdown list. This tutorial uses the SNOTEL
network as an example.
- Choose the station. Stations may be selected
using either the Station Name or the Station ID. This field
auto-suggests entries as you type. In the Enter station(s): field, enter the
following station ID: 526.
- Station 526, Hogg Pass, will be added to the
Selected Stations list.
This completes the Add a Station tutorial.
Now it's time to learn how to remove stations from a report.
Proceed to the