Interactive Map Announcements and Release Notes
December 2016: A Beta version of Release 3.0 of the Interactive Map is now available. During the Beta testing phase, users are encouraged to evaluate the new features and capabilities of the new release, including new elements, a "Basin View" mode, new data display options, and the ability to create links that will always display "current" conditions. For a more complete list of the new features in the 3.0 Release, refer to the Release Notes below.
Interactive Map Version 3.0 (Beta)
- New Elements:
- Snow Water Equivalent, Snow Depth and Reservoir deltas.
- Snow Water Equivalent and Snow Depth Water Year Peak and Date of Water Year Peak.
- Snow Density and Snow Density Delta.
- Streamflow Volume Forecasts for any publication date and target period.
- Basin Mode:
- Calculates a basin value for Hydrologic Unit Code (HUC) 2, 4, 6, or 8 as long as at least three usable stations exist. Usable is defined as a station within the basin, or designated as an outside station that is representative of the basin, has valid data for the date of interest, and has a normal.
- Data Display Options:
- User selectable legend scale.
- User selectable Reference Period and minimum number of years needed for display.
- Relative Date in URL:
- Allows users to create a link that will always show “current” conditions.