Interactive Map Announcements and Release Notes
December 2017: Release 4.0 of the Interactive Map is now available. This release provides support for mobile devices and laptops. Feature Overview.
- Provides support for mobile devices and laptops. Feature Overview.
- Multiple defect fixes.
- New Elements:
- Snow Water Equivalent, Snow Depth and Reservoir deltas.
- Snow Water Equivalent and Snow Depth Water Year Peak and Date of Water Year Peak.
- Snow Density and Snow Density Delta.
- Streamflow Volume Forecasts for any publication date and target period.
- Basin Mode:
- Calculates a basin value for Hydrologic Unit Code (HUC) 2, 4, 6, or 8 as long as at least three usable stations exist. Usable is defined as a station within the basin, or designated as an outside station that is representative of the basin, has valid data for the date of interest, and has a normal.
- Data Display Options:
- User selectable legend scale.
- User selectable Reference Period and minimum number of years needed for display.
- Relative Date in URL:
- Allows users to create a link that will always show “current” conditions.